Monday, July 16, 2012

CREAMY PESTO SALAD DRESSING


If you're like me, pretty much everything pesto is divine.  The Old Spaghetti Factory has a Creamy Pesto dressing, and even though they are just serving it over iceburg lettuce, I always devour it.  I decided to try and see if I could mimic their recipe.  I created this recipe and put it over pretty much everything--salad, eggs, bread, meat.  It is delicious and a great way to use leftover pesto!


Ingredients
1/2 cup low-fat buttermilk
1/3 cup best foods mayonnaise (I think this brand is much better than others)
1/3 cup low-fat sour cream
1/3 cup Parmesan, grated
4 Tbsp. basil pesto


Directions
1. Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl until well blended.
















2. Pour into a container to save in the fridge.


3. Dress anything you like with this delicious dressing!


No comments:

Post a Comment